“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.” ~ Hilary Rodham Clinton
1. Benghazi - The circumstances surroundings the deaths of four Americans including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, and subsequent response.
2. Clinton's use of a personal email account for State Department business and the wiping of her server.
3. The questionable finances of the Clinton Foundation.
4. Clinton's continuing cozy relationship with Wall Street.
5. The persecution of whistleblowers including Edward Snowden.
6. Clinton support of the war in Iraq.
7. Lying about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia.
8. WikiLeaks 250,000 classified diplomatic cables and Clinton's instructions to US diplomats to gather personal and biometric information on foreign officials.
9. Extrajudicial killings of American citizens.
10. Foreign policy failures including Libya, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Iraq and Ukraine.